Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fleur

No smses phone calls emails skype.
I could have turned off my phone for
the past 5 days. losing it wont mean much.

Finally another competition is over, i'm
so burnt , tired and my hands and feet hurts.
light airs today, played some really good shifts
feeling good. 1,2,1,1,1,1,3..

Everyone's at my house now all my distant
family members. I'm not being very polite
by sitting in front of my laptop and not
talking to them. headphone's on and
listening to abit of jazz. bitter sweet symphony.

I gotta hand in chinese compre tomorrow
you think i'll do it?. i wont. i've given up
on chinese, i failed module one chinese test.
I really did studied, really did..

Still trying to get the hand dance thing right
apek can do it really well man. a bit of coordination.
I love my class, i hope ss teacher takes mc tmro.

I want to blog about something that no one will
know and wont be able to figure out, so fun.

how was special day? hmm not nice at all?
okay okay you can pierce your tongue,
just dont drag me along too.

-same ideology
-piercings
-hate school.

Your blood like ice, one look could kill.

No comments: